Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, your doctor will carefully review and discuss your psychiatric and medical history. If you are a good candidate for our services, your doctor will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
Initial Psychiatric Consultation: $550 with MD or $350 with NP (for a 60-minute session)
- Intake: 2 (two) 60-minute sessions no more than 2 weeks apart
- Includes review of pre-intake assessment forms and any prior psychiatric or medical records
- Session 1: Comprehensive evaluation, formulate customized plan & initial recommendations
- Session 2: Follow up on progress, review any additional lab tests, deep dive into lifestyle, diet, and supplements, adjust treatment plan
Functional Nutrition Consultation with Certified Nutritionist: $200 (60 minutes)
- Includes: Comprehensive nutritional evaluation and initial recommendations, may include review of any prior nutritional or gut tests
- Note: If you are also seeing an MD in this practice, the nutritionist and psychiatrist will collaborate on your treatment plan
We use a secure and confidential patient portal for communication. Messages are checked twice a day, Monday through Friday. Communication through the patient portal is not a substitute for regular appointments. The portal is available for routine concerns and not suitable for communicating urgent or emergency issues.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with a Pacific Integrative Psychiatry doctor, nutritionist, or team member. Canceling within 48-hours will result in a $200 charge to the credit card on file.
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged $200 to the card on file.
Our area of expertise is working with patients from 25 to 55 years old.
We do not work with kids, adolescents, or older adults.
Billing & Insurance
At Pacific Integrative Psychiatry, we offer high quality care free from the restrictions imposed by insurance companies. We will gladly provide you with an itemized superbill to submit to your insurance provider. We have also partnered with Reimbursify so that you can submit your superbills for quick and easy reimbursement of out-of-network benefits.
It is important to note the following:
- We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in-network psychiatrist as we are not in-network with any insurance plans.
- We are not available for same-day acute emergency appointments, and we do not treat severe mental illness.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to call 911, or visit an ER or urgent care center.
- Most lab tests ordered by a Pacific Integrative Psychiatry physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional nutrition testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with a Pacific Integrative Psychiatry doctor or nutritionist.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Pacific Integrative Psychiatry physician.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs.
Take The First Step On Your
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Pacific Integrative Psychiatry is right for you.