Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, your doctor will carefully review and discuss your medical history as well as perform any needed physical exams. If you are a good candidate for our services, your doctor will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
The initial consultation is US$550 for a 2-hour intake session.
You must be located in California in order to become a patient at Pacific Integrative Psychiatry. All sessions are conducted via telemedicine.
We use a secure and confidential patient portal for communication. Messages are checked twice a day, Monday through Friday. Communication through the patient portal is not a substitute for regular appointments. The portal is available for routine concerns and not suitable for communicating urgent or emergency issues.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an Pacific Integrative Psychiatry doctor, health coach, or team member. Canceling within 24-hours will result in a $150 charge to the credit card on file.
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged $150 to the card on file.
Billing & Insurance
At Pacific Integrative Psychiatry, we offer high quality care free from the restrictions imposed by insurance companies. We will gladly provide you with an itemized super bill to submit to your insurance provider.
It is important to note the following:
- We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
- We are not available for same-day acute emergency appointments, please call 911 or your primary care doctor.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
- Most lab tests ordered by a Pacific Integrative Psychiatry physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Pacific Integrative Psychiatry.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Pacific Integrative Psychiatry doctor and may include blood saliva urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Pacific Integrative Psychiatry physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Pacific Integrative Psychiatry, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs.
Take The First Step On Your
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Pacific Integrative Psychiatry is right for you.